Printing & Packaging
The group is lead by Promo Marketing magazine, PromoMarketing.com and Promotions & Rewards catalogs. PromoMarketing.com is a free online search and marketing platform for distributor sales professionals. It offers a searchable database of products from leading suppliers, the latest industry news, supplier specials and online interactive forums.
The magazines also deliver content through vibrant interactive media including web sites, webinars and e-mail newsletters. The annual Publishing Business Conference & Expo attracts thousands to New York City every March. The annual Gold Ink Awards is the nation's leading print competition.
CTPG offers a custom publishing service that is successful in producing specialty products including tradeshow guides such as the Official Digital Imaging/Photography Preshow Planner, Preshow Planner, Show Directory and Show Guide & Conference Brochure for the International CES®. CTPG also produces tailored publications for industry groups like HTSA Quarterly for the Home Technology Specialists of America, HES Insider for the Home Entertainment Source and CEDIA Electronic Lifestyles® for design/build industry professionals.
Combined, CTPG's expertise across the CE industry allows them to offer a complete marketing strategy that is second to none. Learn more at CTPGonline.com.
As an employee of North American Publishing Company (NAPCO) you will work in a state-of-the-art facility with a team of professionals who are passionate about their work.
NAPCO offers its employees a comprehensive, cost-effective benefits program. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a paid time off plan, a flex spending/commuter plan and an Employee Assistance Program.
North American Publishing Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Email resume to HR@napco.com, or mail to Human Resources, North American Publishing Company, 1500 Spring Garden Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19130; or fax to (215) 238-6690.
- Webinar: Bridging the Digital Revenue Gap: Semantic Strategies for Fueling Sales and Marketing
- Webinar: How To Tell If Your Marketing Is Working: Metrics that help you see under the hood and gauge real results
- Webinar: Brunch & Learn: Writing Effective Email Subject Lines
- Webinar: Getting it in the Inbox: What You Need to Know about Email Deliverability
- Webinar: Inkjet: Adapting To New Markets – Is Your Business Ready?
- Webinar: Emerging Markets: Wide Format Goes Cross Media
- Webinar: The Secret to Managing Multichannel Marketing