Printing & Packaging
The group is lead by Promo Marketing magazine, PromoMarketing.com and Promotions & Rewards catalogs. PromoMarketing.com is a free online search and marketing platform for distributor sales professionals. It offers a searchable database of products from leading suppliers, the latest industry news, supplier specials and online interactive forums.
The magazines also deliver content through vibrant interactive media including web sites, webinars and e-mail newsletters. The annual Publishing Business Conference & Expo attracts thousands to New York City every March. The annual Gold Ink Awards is the nation's leading print competition.
CTPG also offers a custom publishing service that is successful in producing specialty products including tradeshow and tailored publications like the Official Preshow Planner, Show Guide and Show Directory for the International CES®; CEDIA Electronic Lifestyles®; HTSA Quarterly; HES Insider and HD Living. Learn more at ctpgonline.com.
As an employee of North American Publishing Company (NAPCO) you will work in a state-of-the-art facility with a team of professionals who are passionate about their work.
NAPCO offers its employees a comprehensive, cost-effective benefits program. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a paid time off plan, a flex spending/commuter plan and an Employee Assistance Program.
North American Publishing Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Email resume to HR@napco.com, or mail to Human Resources, North American Publishing Company, 1500 Spring Garden Street, 12th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19130; or fax to (215) 238-6690.
Events & Press Releases
- Webinar: Retail Marketing Virtual Conference & Expo 2013
- Webinar: Merchandising Best Practices for Cross-Channel Retail Brands
- Webinar: No Pain, No Gain: Best Practices Around E-Commerce Replatforming
- Webinar: Showrooming: Your Secret Weapon for In-Store Sales
- Webinar: Opening Keynote Panel: Holiday 2013 Omnichannel Retail Trends
- Webinar: Customer Service Best Practices for Cross-Channel Retailers
- Webinar: Closing Keynote: Making Savvy Mobile Investments
- Webinar: Tips for Acquiring Customers in Multiple Marketing Channels