Associate Content Editor
The ideal candidate will embrace NAPCO’s core values that include a Positive “Can-Do” Attitude and a Passion for Excellence and become a part of our business community by taking a personal interest in the growth of our online networks and audience, and should love to network at live events and be excited to get involved in social media interacting with the audience and promoting content.
Editing is also a large part of the position, so a strong grasp of spelling and grammar is necessary. Knowledge of AP style is preferred.
- Heavy writing and editing editorial content for all formats
- Engaging with audience on a variety of social media platforms
- Representation at industry live events
Personal Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Strong written and face-to-face communication skills
- Quick learner
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Tech and social media savvy
- Energetic, highly professional
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-filled business while working independently and with a team
- Experience in exhibiting enthusiastic daily content creation through previous writing (blog, daily writing on a news site, etc.)