Digital Operations Analyst
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the ideal candidate can develop and leverage a deep understanding of marketing technology operations, marketing analytics and audience to execute and support client campaigns; advise on marketing technology structure and operations; and support new business development and audience development efforts.
• Analyze audience, survey response and marketing campaign performance data.
• Create appropriate visualizations of performance data to identify opportunities for existing and new clients.
• Assist in PPC (SEM and SMM) campaign execution, monitoring and reporting.
• Assist in educating sales teams about ad capabilities, metrics, and media planning.
• Advise and troubleshoot marketing technology structure and operations.
Qualifications for Success:
• 1-2 years of experience working in online advertising, marketing operations or digital media operations.
• Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high quality service and products.
• Proficient at collecting, organizing and analyzing data and able to visualize and communicate meaningful analysis.
• Experience with decision making about how best to visually present data including chart selection, data grouping and segmentation
• Demonstrate an understanding of PPC, big data, native advertising, retargeting and RTB.
• Familiarity with Survey Monkey, Doubleclick, SEM, IAB, SMM, Microsoft Office Suite, Google technologies (Analytics, Trends, +, AdWords, AdSense, etc.)
• Well versed in internet and ad technology concepts and terminology (cookies, HTML5, Flash, mobile operating systems, ad servers)
• Passion for data, marketing technologies and all things digital is a plus.
• Exposure to broadcasting and online video ad buying or sales is a plus.
• Familiarity with a web oriented SDLC and agile methods are a plus.
Email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements, and which “plus” describes you best to email@example.comAPPLY