NAPCO Media is looking for bright and creative editorial interns who are hungry to learn and ready to boost their portfolio with real-world, career-building experience. Our supportive environment and our creative, talented and hardworking team of professionals dedicated to building community through content are the core of our success. We build community between our audience and our clients through integrated media programs, video services, events, marketing services, research services, custom content and e-learning.
Within our fast-paced editorial departments you will have the opportunity to experience first-hand what it is like to work alongside editors and content producers, while learning the ropes by working directly on projects that will be published live online or in print to our national audiences and you will leave with writing clips.
• Content entry into WordPress
• Data entry
• Proofreading and fact-checking
• Helping with online newsletters
• Writing articles and product reviews
• General editing of press releases and articles for use in print and online
• Administrative tasks
• Good writing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• $7.25 an hour
• We will work with your university to ensure you receive college credits (if applicable)
Submit resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.APPLY