Sales Representative, part-time
Are you interested in sales and marketing and helping customers succeed by putting their marketing message in front of a targeted and engaged audience? Are you hungry to learn and ready to boost your portfolio with real-world, career-building experience?
The Sales Representative will assist our management team and our marketing consultants in pre-call planning, cold calling, setting up discovery calls, creating proposals and closing sales. Within the fast-paced discipline of media sales, you will have the opportunity to experience first-hand what it is like to work at a state of art media company. You’ll learn the ropes by working directly on selling integrated media programs, video services, events, marketing services, research, custom content and e-learning.
If you possess the desired skills and attributes below, we want to talk with you:
- Active listener
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to gain experience in the field of media
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Familiarity with social networking sites
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a team-focused environment
- Creativity and flexibility
Please submit resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.APPLY