Do you have the ability to thrive under challenging deadlines and in an energetic environment? Do you have a positive “can-do” attitude and a passion for excellence? Do you have the desire to become part of a business community by providing the audience with relevant, valuable content?
The Senior Editor will write, edit, and curate multi-media content to serve our audience of senior-level publishing, marketing, and printing executives. Strong reporting and analytical ability is required to recognize important industry trends and business opportunities and synthesize into highly-relevant and actionable business insight for niche business communities. Our content and business insight is deployed through blog posts, videos, articles, newsletters, social media, white papers, webinars, market research, in-person and virtual events, and more.
The position is an opportunity to learn the inner workings of digital media and marketing industries and build relationships with executive leadership communities facing rapid economic and technological disruption. Curious, entrepreneurial, and data-minded editors should apply.
• Regularly report, write, and post online news and analysis in various formats, including blog posts, articles, videos, etc.
• Manage content production and distribution through newsletters and social media.
• Manage contributor network: conduct outreach to industry experts and edit submissions
• Network with industry leaders through social media and at industry events
• Develop content for client-facing projects, such as sponsored articles, webinars, and white papers
• Recruit speakers for industry events and webinars
Skills and Attributes for Success:
• 3 to 5 years of writing/editing experience
• Ability to analyze macro and micro business and technology trends
• Excellent reporting, writing, and editing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Writing or related field
• Enthusiastic attitude toward engaging with business community by providing the audience with relevant, valuable content
• Ability to understand and utilize analytics for content development
• Interest in developing public speaking competency to moderate virtual and live event panels and interviews
• Familiarity with AP style
• Experience working in content management systems, InCopy, and email newsletter platforms preferred
• Understanding of SEO and Social Media platforms is a plus
• Experience with business reporting and familiarity with digital technology a plus
Submit resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.APPLY