Video Production Intern
Are you looking for hands-on video production experience in a state-of -the art video studio? Are you energetic, creative and looking to hone your skills with real-world experience?
NAPCO Media is looking for a Video Production Intern who is eager to learn and ready to boost their portfolio with real-world, career-building experience.
You will have the opportunity to experience firsthand what it is like to work alongside our editors and content producers, while learning the ropes by working directly on projects that will be viewed by national audiences. There are opportunities to contribute original videos for candidates who excel.
• Assisting with production of weekly online video series for two business media brands
• Shooting and editing video on a weekly basis with oversight from video and editorial staff
• Editing podcasts and articles as needed
• Experience shooting and editing video
• Strong writing and copyediting skills a plus
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• $7.25 an hour (10-20 hours per week)
• We will work with your university to ensure you receive college credits (if applicable).
Please submit resume and cover letter.APPLY