As an employee of North American Publishing Company (NAPCO), you will join a supportive environment with a creative, talented and hardworking team of professionals dedicated to strengthening the relationship between our audience and our clients. We specialize in the creation, production and delivery of content through a variety of channels including digital, video, print and events. We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HR@napco.com, or fax to (215) 238-5384 or mail to Human Resources, North American Publishing Company, 1500 Spring Garden Street, Suite 1200, Philadelphia, PA 19130.
North American Publishing Company is an equal opportunity employer and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability and/or handicap or any other classification protected by law.
Marketing Consulting Sales Manager
Are you an energetic, creative and active listener that will generate solutions that solve our client’s marketing challenges? Are you looking to join a team that is attuned to the needs of the market and delivers what it wants? Does working for an organization with unique and valuable product offerings and clear competitive advantages excite you?
If so, this is a unique opportunity for an innovative, results-driven individual to sell all facets of marketing solutions including digital and print media, video, events, native advertising, lead gen programs, marketing services and whatever else our clients need.
The ideal candidate must understand marketing & advertising and be self-motivated; detail oriented and possess excellent communication and time management skills.
- Prospect and develop key C-level relationships in order to effectively build revenue.
- Facilitate fruitful client discussions designed to understand our clients’ marketing needs, challenges and goals.
- Develop new business opportunities by delivering marketing solutions that align with the goals and objectives of our clients.
- Perform thorough pre-call planning.
- Provide sales pipelines, budgets and revenue forecasts and be accountable for them.
- Travel at least 25% annually.
- Must be comfortable networking at industry events and identifying new business opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years sales or marketing experience, preferably in business-to-business.
- Must have strong digital sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed individual sales goals both in print and on-line.
- Must possess a positive attitude, strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Must be a strong team player, who takes initiative and is open to new ideas.
- Excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.