NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
Working under the VP of Finance, the Accounting Manager job duties include, but are not limited to, general accounting, account reconciliation, journal entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense containment, financial analysis, financial statement preparation and treasury functions.
- Prepare monthly financial statements package
- Analyze company revenue and expenses, including comparisons to budget and forecasted results and document reasons for variances
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries for accruals, prepaids, expenses, allocations, etc.
- Manage and prepare company purchase card reconciliations
- Prepare commission reports for sales representatives
- Maintain fixed assets schedule
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations
- Assist with audit preparation
- Ad hoc projects as needed
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- BS degree in accounting or finance required
- A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience. Path toward CPA is a plus
- Practical experience with preparation of journal entries, participation in month end close, General Ledger account reconciliation and financial reporting
- Experience with an ERP environment
- Experience handling large volume reconciliations
- Experience in a highly transactional environment is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY