Analyst – Research
NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
NAPCO Research, a division of NAPCO Media, works with clients across the print and packaging, retail, non-profit and promotional products industries on custom research, strategic content, and consulting engagements.
Research is one of the fastest growing divisions at NAPCO Media and we are looking for an experienced Analyst who is comfortable with interpreting quantitative survey and qualitative secondary research to create written reports and PowerPoint presentations that highlight findings and conclusions.
The right candidate has experience in managing research projects end-to-end, from survey design to data interpretation, to charting and communicating findings. In addition, job candidate must be comfortable conducting desk research to add context around survey findings.
To be considered for the role, candidates must be able to provide several examples of previous research work that demonstrates acumen in interpreting survey findings and clearly communicating ‘What the data means’.
- Work with clients to identify primary objectives of projects
- Design quantitative and qualitative research approaches to meet client objectives including survey design and phone interview guides
- Analyze survey data, conduct phone interviews, and perform desk research. Synthesize findings into crisp and clear findings in written report and PowerPoint form
- Present findings to clients in person or on virtual webinar
- Author insightful and clear research studies across multiple industries
- Chart creation including identifying the best way to present data in chart form
- Project management of multi-step, cross-department research processes
- Develop PowerPoint decks that summarize key findings of data sets
- Other research responsibilities as needed
Work Experience/Education Requirements:
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with survey data and market research processes and standards
- Solid data analysis skills, recognize key points, and identify the most effective way to present data in chart form
- Strong PowerPoint skills, particularly in graphically displaying quantitative data
- Experience working with a survey platform, such as Survey Monkey
- Energetic, willing to jump in and embrace new challenges and experiences
- Committed to meeting client deadlines with a “no-matter-what-it-takes” attitude while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given
- Strong organizational and detail skills and the ability to manage multiple projects without losing track of the details
- Project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.