Associate Content Editor
• Regularly report, write, and post online news and analysis in various formats, including blog posts, articles, videos, research reports, etc.
• Manage content production and distribution through newsletters and social media.
• Manage contributors: conduct outreach to industry experts and edit submissions
• Network with industry leaders through social media and at industry events to build long-term relationship
• Recruit speakers and attendees for events and webinars
• Develop project schedules and ensure deadlines are being met
• Assist with client-facing special projects when needed
Experience, Skills and Attributes for Success:
• 2 to 4 years of writing/editing/journalism experience
• Ability to analyze macro and micro business and technology trends
• Proficient experience in Adobe Suite CC non-linear post, particularly strong in Premiere and After Effects
• Excellent writing, reporting and editing skills
• Energetic, self-motivated, highly professional
• Enthusiastic attitude toward creating new content, driving readership and working with a team of editors
• Ability to generate and develop topic ideas for a variety of media formats
• Ability to understand and utilize analytics for content development
• Strong interest in developing public speaking competency to moderate panels and conduct interviews for virtual and live events, webinars, videos and podcasts.
• Understanding of digital media & marketing trends (video, audio, social media, web technology, data) a plus
• Familiarity with AP style
• Experience with social media platforms, SEO, CMS, newsletter deployment preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Writing or related fieldAPPLY