Associate Digital Product Manager, Display & Lead Generation
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The ideal candidate can leverage their understanding of media, marketing technologies and audience data to make successful digital products serving both our advertisers and audiences. Your creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, growth mindset and willingness to embrace a vision will allow you to dive deep into continuously improving digital product features, operations, and supporting technologies.
This role uses business strategy, data, technology, and customer feedback to create and improve display and lead generation products. The Associate Digital Product Manager, Display & Lead Generation has the primary responsibilities of:
- Assisting in new product development by defining product requirements and features.
- Managing operations for digital advertising products supporting brand awareness, demand generation and lead generation across website, newsletter, and social channels.
- Collaborating with brand owners to adapt products to specific market segments.
- Educating sales and marketing teams on applications and best practices.
- Understanding how the products are architected with sufficient detail to improve their performance, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Evaluating, managing, and supporting 3rd party advertising integrations such as Google Ad Manager and LiveIntent.
- Collaborating with brand owners, sales teams, ad operations and other internal departments to create consistent support documentation (product sales decks, operational training, etc.).
- Assisting in campaign execution, monitoring, and reporting as needed.
- Identifying and potentially assisting in selling new market opportunities.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital product development, digital product management, online advertising, website development, marketing operations or digital media operations.
- Demonstrate experience with data collection techniques, campaign optimization, PPC, programmatic, native advertising and/or retargeting.
- Familiarity with Google Ad Manager, Google Campaign Manager, supply side or demand side platforms.
- Versed in marketing and ad technology concepts and terminology (1st/3rd party data, CDP, DMP, HTML5, GDPR, CCPA)
- Understanding of marketing objectives and general sales processes.
- Passion for data, UX, marketing technologies and all things digital is a plus.
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY