CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The Audience Development Department is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for implementing and optimizing content marketing strategies to grow, engage and retain target audiences across multiple brands. This role will report to the Director of Audience Development and work closely with the Audience Development, Editorial, Digital Strategy and Marketing teams.
Success in this role requires the ability to analyze and interpret data to drive creative decision-making and strategic guidance in the areas of content strategy, content distribution, social media, and SEO. We are looking for someone who prefers a collaborative work environment and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo. If this sounds familiar and you are ready to drive real change at an organization, we want to hear from you!
- Analyze the performance of a brand’s content strategy and provide data-driven recommendations for quality content that will drive traffic, engagement, and conversion
- Identify opportunities for cross-brand promotion of content and product offerings
- Work alongside Editorial teams to improve social media presence by building channel-specific strategies, identifying new channel opportunities, analyzing performance to provide data-driven solutions, and identifying workflow improvements
- Stay up to date on both organic and paid social media best practices
- Continually improve SEO strategy by monitoring and analyzing performance, identifying improvement opportunities and working alongside various teams on implementation
- Stay up to date on both organic and paid search marketing best practices
- Develop and execute content marketing campaigns meant to drive audience from awareness through to conversion utilizing organic and paid channels such as email, native ads, search, and social media
- Project manage audience acquisition campaigns and coordinate execution between other team members and departments
- Optimize use of paid media budget with a focus on quality conversions
- Understand the voice of multiple brands and be able to switch frequently to create promotional copy in the form of emails, landing pages, social media ads, native ads and more
- Utilize analytics tools to monitor performance and optimize campaigns as well as build an understanding of user behavior in each target audience segment
- Execute monthly reporting to key stakeholders on performance of content, website traffic, social media, and SEO strategies
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in audience development, marketing or related role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide clear solutions and recommendations
- Experience with Google Analytics; Google Search Console and Google Ads is a plus
- Proven experience implementing social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) and SEO strategy with positive results; familiarity using Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube and/or Reddit for business is a plus
- Passionate about content and its ability to engage users at each stage of the funnel
- Ability to utilize and identify emerging platforms for web, SEO, and social media management/measuring; experience with SEMRush and/or Hootsuite is a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress and project management tools is a plus
- Experience using design tools to develop promotional creative
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Has a team-player mindset and thrives in collaborative work environments
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY