The eLearning team specializes in the creation, production and delivery of content through online events: webinars and virtual conferences.
Responsibilities include the coordination, promotion and production of all assigned webinars and virtual conference sessions, as well as the handling of assigned sponsors – and dedication to their success – as they build out their participation in our virtual environments.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is serious about long-term career at NAPCO Media and possesses the following qualities:
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Knows how to get and keep control of concurrent projects, competing priorities and critical deadlines
- Can thrive in both a team setting and independently
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, and is able to effectively interface with our sales representatives, editors, advertisers, speakers and marketing team
- Versatile, creative, and cool under pressure
- Comfortable in a live online environment
- A quick learner and technically inclined
- Flexible and willing to learn and help in other areas when time permits
Candidate must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Previous eLearning, customer service and/or project management experience a plus but we’re also willing to train the right candidate.
Submit resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.APPLY