PRINTING United Alliance, the largest national graphic arts trade association, represents an industry with approximately one million employees and serves the interests of thousands of member companies. We deliver to our members products and services that enhance their knowledge, growth, efficiency, and profitability through advocacy, research, education, and networking.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
PRINTING United Alliance recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The eLearning Developer focuses on designing and developing dynamic, engaging, visually appealing learning solutions. This role will work collaboratively with the Senior Instructional Designer and subject matter experts to develop and produce eLearning activities and assessments that are visually appealing, interactive, and engaging.
Responsibilities & Duties
Create engaging eLearning activities, exercises, and compelling course content that enhance the learning process.
- Create a visualization of instructional graphics, the user interactivity, and the finished product.
- Design and deliver learning products and media in variety of formats including graphics, audio, video, simulations, games, and animation technologies.
- Incorporate interactive activities that enhance learning and increase knowledge retention, such as sample scenarios, worksheets, quizzes, etc.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of training initiatives.
- Analyze, update, and refine existing content.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- A work sample demonstrating your experience and skill using course authoring tools will be required as part of the hiring process.
- Visual/graphic design skills and comfort turning source material into interactive, visually appealing, and engaging multimedia learning products.
- Experience designing innovative content using course authoring/industry tools (LMS tools, Adobe Captivate, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, TechSmith Camtasia, and/or similar design tools).
- Passionate about the learner experience and how to make it better; open to feedback and improving both oneself and the team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
This is a remote role. Regardless of location, must be available to work Eastern time. Equipment and tools needed to be able to work from home (laptop, software, etc.) will be provided.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
PRINTING United Alliance is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY