EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The Audience Development Department is seeking an Email Communications Manager to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing communication plans for each stage of the audience journey across multiple brands and business entities. This role will report to the Director of Audience Development and work closely with the Audience Development, Marketing, Editorial and Membership teams.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, will teach us a thing or two about project management and organization, loves getting to know the ins and outs of a variety of audiences, and whose passion for email marketing is undeniable. If this sounds familiar and you are ready to drive real change at an organization, we want to hear from you!
- Build out effective communication strategies for brand awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention based on brand objectives and goals; work closely with Audience Development and Marketing teams for implementation
- Develop, implement, and optimize email campaigns for various stages of the audience journey, such as: new conversions, new audience onboarding, re-engagement, and retention
- Develop strategy for multi-channel referral programs; work with Audience Development and Marketing teams for implementation
- Develop strategy, monitor budget and project manage telemarketing campaigns with a focus on new audience acquisition and audience retention
- Conduct regular analysis and develop reporting structure to regularly share with key stakeholders
- Be the team lead on email best practices and trends by staying up-to-date and keeping the team informed
- Work closely with the Audience Development team to ensure messaging and voice is in line with Marketing and Editorial and consistent across all channels
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience; developing and executing email marketing campaigns is a must
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software, CRM and CMS (Marketo and WordPress a plus)
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify and analyze problems, prioritize solutions, and create actionable plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, and to carry out assignments to completion
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY