Are you a superstar who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants the opportunity to impart change? Are you creative, dedicated, supportive, organized, and interested in strengthening our relationship between our brands and audience? Do you have the ability to be a difference maker in producing and delivering content through a variety of channels including email, digital, video, print and events?
We are looking for someone that has high marketing and organizational aptitudes and can coral a brand team to develop an annual marketing plan and stay the course. If you want to embrace these responsibilities and drive success for marketing touch points and NAPCO Media — we have a career for you!
In this position you will:
- Be passionate about our audience, clients, team and company.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize all brand marketing materials to see growth in audience, virtual and live event registration and sales revenue.
- Analyze all marketing results and determine how to market smarter and adjust ongoing campaigns.
- Work closely with our design department to conceptualize promotional art.
- Ensure messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Create, coordinate and deliver 10 to 15 email campaigns per month.
- Manage projects and work in conjunction with brand manager(s) and business units. Be tenacious in keeping everyone on task and seeing projects through to completion.
- Oversee logistics in all brand awards programs including creation of landing page, promotion, reporting structure and announcement of winners and their awarded loot.
- Plan, implement and follow-up for all industry tradeshow events. This includes conceptualization of booth needs, booth build, sales collateral, contact for show management and all show-related vendors, and pre- and post-event promotion.
- Be accountable for all responsibilities.
- When time permits, support additional marketing efforts in ancillary brands for all above responsibilities.
- Travel (3 to 5 road trips annually).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field highly desired.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the marketing space is required (we expect there will be learning on the job).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, CRM, CMS, marketing automation software and SEM.
- Proven experience in leveraging social media and tech savvy.
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and desire to learn.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, good listener, with an ability to conduct or analyze research and synthesize ideas.
Email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.