In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
Are you a marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants the opportunity to impart change? Are you creative, dedicated, collaborative, organized, and interested in strengthening our relationship between our brands and audience? Do you have the innate ability to rise above noise and weave together strategic marketing plans through an analytical lens?
The Marketing Department is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for someone that has high marketing and organizational aptitudes and can corral a brand team to develop an annual marketing plans and stay the course. If you want to embrace these responsibilities and drive success for marketing touch points and NAPCO Media — we have a career for you!
In this position you will:
· Be passionate about our audience, clients, team, and our organization.
· Develop annual marketing plans and multi-channel campaigns based on brand goals and objectives (including but not limited to live and virtual event promotion, webinar promotion, asset promotion, sales support, etc.)
· Create, deliver, edit, and optimize all brand marketing materials, campaigns, etc. to foster audience growth, sales revenue, event registration, etc.
· Establish, optimize, and ensure consistency of overall brand identity and brand product identity (logos, style guides, websites) and works closely with the Design Department to conceptualize promotional art.
· Work collaboratively across organization to ensure marketing plans are optimized and meet organizational goals.
· Analyze all marketing results and determines how to market smarter and adjust ongoing campaigns and audience segmentation.
· Ensure messaging is supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
· Manage projects and works in conjunction with brand teams and business units.
· Oversee logistics in all brand awards programs including creation of landing page, promotion, reporting structure, and announcement of winners.
· Plan and implement for any industry tradeshow event. This includes conceptualization of booth needs, booth build, sales collateral, contact for show management and all show-related vendors, and pre- and post-event promotion.
· Travel (3 to 5 trips annually).
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field highly desired.
· 2-4 years of experience in the marketing space is required.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation software, CRM, CMS (Marketo and WordPress a plus).
· Basic understanding of HTML.
· Experience in leveraging social media and SEO.
· Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and desire to learn.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, good listener, with an ability to conduct or analyze research and synthesize ideas.
Submit resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.