We are seeking an ambitious Senior Editor to write, edit, and curate multi-media content to serve our audience of senior-level media and marketing executives. Strong reporting and analytical abilities are required to recognize important industry trends and business opportunities and synthesize into highly-relevant and actionable business insight for niche business communities. Our content and business insight are deployed through blog posts, videos, articles, newsletters, social media, white papers, webinars, market research, in-person and virtual events, and more. The position is an opportunity to learn the inner workings of digital media and marketing industries and build relationships with executive leadership communities facing rapid economic and technological disruption. Curious, entrepreneurial, and data-minded editors should apply.
• Regularly report, write, and post online news and analysis in various formats, including blog posts, articles, videos, research reports, etc.
• Manage content production and distribution through newsletters and social media.
• Help direct content and digital strategy to meet group’s audience engagement and growth goals.
• Work alongside Content Director and Brand Directors to develop and launch new business opportunities.
• Manage contributor network: conduct outreach to industry experts and edit submissions
• Network with industry leaders through social media and at industry events to build long-term relationship
• Develop strategy and content for client-facing content marketing projects, such as sponsored articles, webinars, and white papers
• Recruit speakers for industry events and webinars
Experience, Skills and Attributes for Success:
• At least 3-5 years of writing/editing experience
• Ability to analyze macro and micro business and technology trends
• Excellent reporting, writing, and editing skills
• Enthusiastic attitude toward engaging and building relationships with business community by providing the audience with relevant, valuable content
• Analytical and solution-oriented thinking and ability to work independent
• Ability to understand and utilize analytics tools to guide content development
• Strong interest in developing public speaking competency to moderate panels and conduct interviews for virtual and live events, webinars, videos and podcasts.
• Experience working with content management systems and email newsletter platforms preferred
• Understanding of SEO and Social Media platforms is a plus
• Experience with business reporting and familiarity with digital technology and marketing strategies a plus
• Familiarity with AP style
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Writing or related field
Submit resume and cover letter stating salary requirements.APPLY