NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
We are seeking an ambitious Senior Editor to write, create, edit and curate multi-media content to serve our audience of promotional product distributors and apparel decorators. Strong reporting and analytical abilities are required to recognize important industry trends and business opportunities. This person will synthesize information into highly-relevant and actionable business insight for these niche business communities. Our content and business insight are deployed through blog posts, videos, articles, newsletters, social media, white papers, webinars, market research, in-person and virtual events, and more. The position is an opportunity to learn the inner workings of digital media and marketing industries and build relationships with executive leadership communities facing rapid economic and technological disruption. Curious, entrepreneurial, and creative editors should apply.
- Regularly report, write, and post online news and analysis in various formats, including blog posts, articles, videos, research reports, etc.
- Manage content production and distribution through newsletters and social media.
- Help direct content and digital strategy to meet group’s audience engagement and growth goals.
- Work alongside Content Director and Brand Directors to develop and launch new business opportunities.
- Lead video content creation providing unique, creative and business minded insight into the industry.
- Manage contributor network: conduct outreach to industry experts and edit submissions.
- Network with industry leaders through social media and at industry events to build long-term relationship.
- Develop strategy and content for client-facing content marketing projects, such as sponsored articles, webinars, and white papers.
- Recruit speakers for industry events and webinars
Experience, Skills and Attributes for Success:
- At least 5+ years of writing/editing experience
- Ability to analyze macro and micro business and technology trends.
- Excellent reporting, writing, and editing skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude toward engaging and building relationships with the business community by providing relevant and valuable content.
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking and ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand and utilize analytics tools to guide content development.
- Strong interest in developing public speaking competency to moderate panels and conduct interviews for virtual and live events, webinars, videos and podcasts.
- Familiarity with AP style
- Working understanding of apparel/fashion and the apparel decoration market.
- Experience with business reporting and familiarity with digital technology and marketing strategies.
- Understanding of SEO and Social Media platforms.
- Experience working with content management systems and email newsletter platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Writing or related field
Email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY