Social Media & SEO Coordinator
NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The Audience Development Department is seeking a Social Media & SEO Coordinator to join our growing team. The main focus of this role will be to grow and engage with our target audiences through our social media and web presence. This role will report to the Director of Audience Development.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, collaborative work environment with opportunities to grow quickly, we want to hear from you!
- Create and implement social media schedule, provide recommendations for channel-specific content
- Create written and visual content as well as curate content for social media channels
- Continuously monitor social media channels and engage with the community
- Create and execute paid social media campaigns, monitor, and optimize both creative and use of budget based on performance
- Conduct regular site audits to identify on-page and technical SEO improvements, and work with appropriate teams to implement
- Perform ongoing keyword research and monitor position tracking, create recommendations for improvements, work with appropriate teams to implement
- Create strategy for off-site SEO and coordinate implementation
- Create and execute paid search campaigns, monitor, and optimize both creative and use of budget based on performance
- Research target audiences and conduct competitive analysis to identify new opportunities for engagement on social media and to enhance SEO strategy
- Utilize analytics tools to monitor performance and optimize campaigns as well as build an understanding of user behavior in each target audience segment
- Stay up to date on social media and search marketing best practices and trends
- Project manage audience acquisition campaigns and coordinate execution between other team members and departments
- Create monthly reporting to monitor and analyze performance of both social media and SEO efforts
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1+ years of experience implementing social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) and SEO strategy with positive results
- Experience with platforms for SEO and social media management/measurement
- Experience using design tools such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop to develop creative for social media
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ads
- Experience utilizing CMS platforms
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Has a team-player mindset and thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities
- Familiarity using Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube and/or Reddit for business is a plus
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.