Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator
Under the supervision and guidance of events management and sales, the Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator supports all activity related to the fulfillment of sponsor benefits at PRINTING United and other events/conferences. This position provides valuable operational coordination within the events team and works closely with team members, sales, sponsors and third-party vendors to coordinate flow of information and deliverables of sponsorship benefits. The role is that of an individual contributor who will serve as an operations expert with strong business judgement skills.
As a Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator, you will:
- Support events management and sales in formulating and implementing all aspects of the sponsorship fulfillment process.
- Coordinate and communicate sponsorship fulfillment logistics with event venues, general services contractors and other vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service to sponsors.
- Write, proof and/or edit email, website and signage copy.
- Create and deploy sponsor email communications and post-event surveys.
- Serve as a key, day-to-day contact for sponsors for benefit fulfillment and maintain fulfillment tracking tools.
- Provide onsite event support for all aspects of sponsorship fulfillment.
- Support events management and sales in monitoring sponsorship fulfillment-related expenses.
- Travel to NAPCO Media and SGIA, meetings, and events.
- Other duties as assigned by events management and sales.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Strong project management skills, including planning, scheduling and communication.
- Demonstrated abilities to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as comfort interacting with a wide range of clients from C-level executives to technical programmers
- Great organizational abilities, including the ability to coordinate several activities in a fast-paced and challenging environment with limited supervision.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and new challenges.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Exceptional detail and deadline orientation.
- Strong verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
- An orientation toward teamwork.
- Excellent strategic thinking and critical reasoning skills.
- Commitment to improving the processes that you manage.
- Previous experience work experience, preferably B2B conference or tradeshow planning and/or association/non-profit community management is preferred.
- Prior experience with Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Drive), WordPress, Adobe products, CRMs, and Cvent a plus.
Submit resume and cover letter.APPLY