VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER/ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
We are seeking a Video Production Manager/Associate Producer (VPM/AP) for our Video Services division. The VPM/AP position is the “Swiss Army Knife” of NAPCO Video and acts as a key support to the productions of NAPCO Video and reports to the Video Production Director.
The VPM/AP is responsible for maintaining studio process, assist in shooting and producing video content – both commercial and editorial for NAPCO clients and non-vertical clients. A successful VPM/AP candidate will have experience shooting & editing, interfacing with both production crews & high-level executives, scheduling, project management and understanding pre, post and production guidelines as it pertains to all phases of commercial digital video production.
- Assist and work directly with clients and NAPCO account teams to produce online commercial spots, original branded content, corporate videos, presentations, digital content, sizzle reels, b-roll, and additional brand content.
- On-location video camera assignments locally and nationally for promos, industrials, trade shows, etc.
- Lead selected projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production, finishing/delivery.
- Collaborate with Video Production Director and production team on creative development and post-production on all assigned projects.
- Media management, organization/transfer/archiving of footage.
- Daily studio and equipment/post suite system maintenance.
This position will be tasked with the responsibility of significantly increasing the quantity of video generated, increasing editing speed and posting and utilizing new technology (including new cameras, editing software, live streaming, etc.) to improve the quality of videos generated as well as increasing consumption of these videos.
Communication and interaction skills are a must. This job requires someone who is creative and committed to developing digital video content. The ability and willingness to travel and produce content on the road are also a must.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-4 years’ experience working for a creative or entertainment production entity in a client-facing manner.
- Complete demo reels required.
- Proficient experience in Adobe Suite CC non-linear post, particularly strong in Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience in the latest HD and UHD cameras, lighting & audio technologies, and workflows.
- Strong project management and basic budgetary skills.
- Understanding of online video culture, trends, social media, and web technology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a team-focused environment.
- Capable of taking initiative on projects in all phases and following through to completion.
- Note: This position requires frequent travel as well as packing and carrying equipment cases up to 60lbs each.
Submissions without demo reels will not be considered.
Email resume, cover letter stating salary requirements and URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.APPLY