We are seeking a Web Developer for designing, coding, modifying and maintaining user-friendly and clear navigation websites and web applications, from layout to functionality, according to specifications set forth by stakeholders and team members.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management in the creative process
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- apply your expertise to many technical problems as they arise in coding websites, applications and the overall code environment.
- Coding websites and applications at different break-points and resolutions.
- Work with, create, maintain and support multi-site and multi-installation instances of WordPress.
- Fully document code process and structure accordingly so that all team members can follow and work on projects as an integrated coding team.
- Work on tight schedules and deliver projects and applications on time.
Skills and Qualifications:
Email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY