Public Health Notice
As a valued participant in the NAPCO Media events community, we wanted to take a moment to address the recent COVID-19 virus with you. As your health and safety is of utmost priority to us, we wanted to assure you that we’re monitoring the developments of this virus closely, and are taking into consideration any and all recommendations shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Government, and local authorities.
We will continue to monitor developments closely and will share relevant updates/modifications as necessary as it pertains to upcoming NAPCO Media events. We will work very closely with our venues and partners to put into place additional health precautions in line with the guidance provided by the CDC and WHO.
Additional safety precautions we’re taking:
- Working in partnership with our venue to arrange increased cleaning throughout the event.
- Making hand sanitization products available throughout the venue to help people ensure good hand hygiene.
- Displaying the latest guidance from the CDC and WHO regarding hygiene and prevention.
- Continuing to review and update these precautionary measures in line with CDC and WHO guidance.
We recommend that everyone attending NAPCO Media events familiarizes themselves with the guidance provided by the CDC and WHO regarding taking care of your own health and that of those around you.
This includes the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly cleaning your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or washing them with soap and water.
- Maintaining at least three feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth as hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses; once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Making sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze then disposing of the used tissue immediately.
- Staying home if you feel unwell.
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have, at any time. Please email us directly at email@example.com or call 215-238-5300.
Thank you for your continued support as we work to provide the safest environment for you and your industry peers.